Monday, January 5, 2009

Update, scattergories, pure nonsence.

OK, a quick update, and then the taggy-thing-a-ma-bobber.....


We actually GOT our paychecks today, and when I went to cash it at the bank....... they ACTUALLY cashed it. It's a little scary to think that you worked X amount of hours, and they don't have the money to pay you.... BUT, maybe I'm being stupid, I'm sticking it out. I'm attached to the babies in my room, and I cannot leave them for a not so sure thing. Is it wrong of me to feel that way? *sigh*


And now... for some scattergories...........

So, here goes:
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person who tagged you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. And you can't use the same word twice. Good luck, it's harder than it seems.

What is your name: Gwen
Boy name: Gus
4 letter word:give
Girl name: Gale
Occupation: Grave Robber
A color: Grey-blue
Something people wear: girdle
Beverage: Gin
Food: Gnocchi
Something found in a bathroom: grody toilets
A place: Geneva
Reason for being late: got a ticket
Something people shout: Good gosh golly gee!

No comments: