Sunday, July 27, 2008

GRRRRRRR.....

Ok, so, I had started writing a post, and in another window, i was checking out a website.... In the process of checking that website out, Firefox (my browser) decided to stop responding. SO, I ended up LOSING my post. It was a LONG, rambling thing, mainly an ego stroke, cause who really wants to hear about: rent woes, water filters, babies with separation anxiety and bluegrass festivals?

So, in a nutshell, we are doing ok, plugging away, wishing we had less rent to pay. Begging for a roommate. Patting myself on the back because the babies LOVE me. All in all, a VERY boring life, and a wee bit of complaining. Probably better that it DIDN'T post, maybe the universe is telling me something.

I did go and get my hair cut yesterday. I sat down in the chair, and the girl asked me how I wanted it. I told her it needed to be cleaned up. After 3 DISASTERS, I really needed someone who at least seemed competent. Well, things are evened up, and not looking sooo bad. *whew* I miss my "longer" hair, but the short is good, no muss, no fuss, get out the door in the morning type of thing. I also decided to get away from the highlights that were in it. They worked GREAT with the bob, but not so much with the shorter 'do. I found a really awesome red, and went home and colored my hair. It's ummmmmmmm, BRIGHT. But I think I'm rockin' it. =)


Not much else... Anyone wanna come live in BEAUTIFUL Elgin???? We have a nice sized room and your own bathroom (you'd only have to share it with ummmmm, guests and umm, when I don't feel like walking to my bathroom... ) We're pretty easy going, and would LOVE to have you. :)

1 comment:

Pam Emerson said...

Hey, where's a picture of your "rockin" red hair???