Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's been great!!!

Penny and I have been talking quite a bit lately. We usually just end up shooting the breeze, but that is something I've missed since we lost Dad. Remember those several hours long phone calls with him? Yeah, me too....

Anyway, during our last conversation, I get a beep on my phone and it's one of my kids calling. They NEVER call. So, Penny and I quickly hang up and I answer it... Danielle. Ahhh.. she's so sweet. =) anyway, she wanted to remind me that her birthday was in a little over a month and she knew EXACTLY what she wants. Tickets to Good Charlotte/ Boys Like Girls/ MetroStation. They are actually playing ON her birthday. AND she'd like 2 please. :) So, Jody and I need to get on it and order them already.

Jody has been working hard on his Civic Wagon. He added CRUISE CONTROL today.. It amazes me the things he can do. =) He talked with a guy on Sunday about a sorta/kinda partnership. They've got a few things lined up for camera work. Pretty cool.

Not much else is going on here. Things are pretty slow. I THINK that's a good thing, right?

2 comments:

Pam Emerson said...

Hey, I followed your lead, and added that widget, too. Now I'll know exactly when people are looking at my blog. Oh, and by the way, MY birthday is also coming up ;) Just kidding. I'm glad Dani called you, though. Even if it was because she wanted something. Sometimes you can't be choosy, can you.

Beth said...

I'm just glad that my two boys are not making requests yet. When can I expect that to happen? Not too soon, I hope!!!