Monday, September 8, 2008

Don't ya just hate it...

When you wanna be alllllll mad and upset, and the person you want to be mad at takes the wind outta your sails??? grrr... But then how can you be angry when they are just being nice... I'm just silly, but I will tell you all about it.

When we moved, the dryer cord didn't match the plug in the new place. Since we've been having 90+ degree days, we decided that maybe we'd be better off putting up a clothes line and waiting for cooler days so that we don't put more strain on the air conditioner. The problem is that we just haven't had the spare time to put one up yet. I haven't done laundry for about 2 weeks.. I ran out of clean clothes. I had to go to the laundromat yesterday... was NOT happy about it.

Got home... sulked that I had to go do that, decided that I would "make" Jody bring in the clothes... He didn't take the bait, and so I "had" to do it...(perhaps if I cut out the passive/aggressive stuff, and just ASK for the help, that would solve the issue, huh?) I had decided that I would wait to fold the underwear and sox until I got home, so I had a basketful of them to deal with.... So there I was grumbling to myself about how I have to do everything... When Jody sees the basket, he told me to hand it over and he would do it..... GRRR, I couldn't be mad any more. =)

Also, I ran out of coffee yesterday. I didn't get to make my morning cuppa today before work, sent Jody a text about being "sleepy".... He shows up to bring me money for lunch... with an iced coffee in hand... AWWWWWWWWWWW... he just does sweet things like that that just melt my heart.... Makes the women at work jealous too. It's kinda funny. =)

3 comments:

Kate said...

one good thing about the laundromat....you can do ALL the loads at ONCE! :) that way, you weren't doing laundry all day..and all night!
i've been tempted once or twice just to run up to the laundromat for that very reason!

Pam Emerson said...

So, I think in Kate's dream house there would be 5 washers and 5 dryers. That way she could do ALL her laundry at once. :)

Anonymous said...

There was a time when I dreamed of having about 10 washers and dryers running at one time. A time when I could not walk into the laundry room without stepping on clothes, dirty ones, and yet the washer and dryer were going night and day.
I don't miss all that laundry.
Guess who!