Thanks Kate! Now.. I have to find people to tag...
Anyway, here are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) that tagged you (KATE)
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them ( I gotta cheat, cuz I don't many other bloggers!)
Jill Pam (hah hah, tagged twice, now you gotta do it!!)
Ok, here goes.... I'm diggin' deep here!
1. I hate sharing my food... well, if I don't invite you to share it that is. If I buy ice cream/treats, and I don't offer it to you, don't take any. I will GLADLY share, but don't just assume.. it ruins my whole day.
2. I have a hard time letting the phone ring. I can be sitting on the floor with 3 babies in my lap, and if the phone rings, I feel like I have to juggle babies to answer it... forget the fact that I have at least 9 other co-workers perfectly capable of answering the phone too!
3. I'm a picker. EWWWW, I see (or feel) a stray hair, pimple, dirt, bump... you name it, I gotta get it. DRIVES my kids crazy, but Jody appreciates it. (whew)
4. I'm a blog-a-holic. I go and check out random blogs of complete strangers and read them for hours. I'm always amazed at how boring my life really is!
5. I need coffee in the morning. I think I'm fine, but Jody says that I end up cranky by mid day if I don't have it. Usually, I feel like I'm in a fog... AND it can be decaf or regular, I think it's just part of my routine.
6. I can't STAND to hear people eat. If your lips smack or it's crunchy and I can hear it... it really makes me mad. Not just irritated, but MAD. But I hate when I can hear my self chew too!
Ok, Kate, how do you like them quirks?